The long awaited return of the OC Meme Challenge. Its time for Round 4.
For those who are new, This is a chance for you to show off your OCs and these activities can also help you to develop your OCs’ personalities and give them more depth, making them more realistic. It may even give you some ideas for future stories.
Tell each other what you think, and give each other tips and encouragement.
**How to do it.
***MAKE IT IN A JOURNAL, then copy and paste the link in the comment you post below, so people can see it and go to take a look.
1. Select 1 to 4 of your OCs. (They don't need to be the same ones as you in the first one, its up to you)
2. Make your OCs answer these questions.
3. Please DO NOT submit the work to the galleries; it will be removed if this is done.
4. Please only put Round 4's here, you can put Round 1's here [link]
Round 2's here [link]
and Round 3's here [link]
Here’s Round 4
1. Have you ever been arrested, if yes, what for?
2. Tell me about your recent traveling experience?
3. What do you like to wear when you go to work?
4. What do you own that is significant value to you?
5. How do you define stress, and how do you deal with it?
6. Who did you train/study under?
7. What kinds of things really get your excited?
8. Where is your favorite place to relax?
9. What is your strongest fighting style?
10. What do you do on a regular daily basis?
***Here is mine: An Interview with the Troops Round 4 [link]
Now lets see yours.